Join Our Team!
- INFINITT North America has been an innovator in image and information management solutions since its inception in 1993.
- INFINITT is always seeking talented and dedicated people to support our continued growth.
- INFINITT offers competitive salaries, benefits, a great work environment, and excellent growth & development opportunities.
Submit RESUME by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Great Place to Work
- Company Integrity
- You can make a difference
- Pride in our Products and Customer Support
- A company you can grow with
Great Companies Need Great People
Cardiovascular Specialist – currently seeking a candidate for a full time position with the Cardiology team. Responsibilities will include applications, training, sales support, demonstrations, and project implementation. Applicants with a background or experience with Cardiology workflow in either Echocardiography, EKG, Cardiac Cath. lab, Non-Invasive Vascular, or Nuclear Medicine are encouraged to apply.
Marketing Assistant/Graphic Arts Specialist – The Marketing Assistant/Graphic Arts Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager with the creation and design of advertising graphics, collateral, web banners, trade show graphics, etc. as well as developing new content for the company website.
The ideal candidate must display graphic arts experience with the ability to receive constructive criticism and design direction and implement changes as needed. A candidate for this position must have demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities, be able to work in a varied environment and manage priorities to meet deadlines. Background in medical or healthcare field a strong plus.
Responsibilities include the following. (Other duties may be assigned as required.)
- Create new graphics for online and print advertising.
- Maintain and enhance existing web site; post updates including press releases, banners, new products and electronic newsletters.
- Reinforce brand identification in all marketing & collateral materials.
- Work with outside professional services as needed (Videographer, web developer, etc.).
- Internet Marketing & knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helpful.
- Candidate must be interested in learning and expanding his/her horizons.
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following qualities:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experienced with graphic design software and advertising specifications.
- Healthcare/medical device background desirable.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Associates/BA or BFA degree required. Must have 3+ years as a Marketing Specialist or designer.
- This is an in-house position; candidate must be within a reasonable distance from Phillipsburg, NJ.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (CS) applications (Photo Shop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Dreamweaver).
- Experience in structured environment with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity.
- Work with Marketing Director on design concepts, positioning, and communication strategies
- Takes initiative and works well as part of a Team.
- Ability to manage projects/materials from concept through completion.
- Strong attention to detail and maintaining quality standards.
- Photography/videography skills a strong plus.
Key Performance Measures:
- Professional performance will be based primarily on the quality and consistency of creative output and the ability to adapt to the corporate culture.
Other Information about this Position:
Dress is business casual; jeans permitted only on Fridays.
- Occasional travel for trade shows and photography at customer sites: <10%