- 3D/ Advanced Visualization
Xelis Colon is a dedicated CT colonography solution designed to improve the detection of colorectal polyps through correlation of 2D and 3D images. It uses endoluminal fly-through techniques that allow the clinician to view the entire surface of the inside of the colon in a single, unfolded view.
- Shortens interpretation time: one-pass navigation is sufficient for entire colon wall.
- Unique bookmark feature shows relative position of detected polyps on path.
- Only requires one click to bookmark or return to any lesion.
- Supports various reading protocols, including primary 2D & 3D review, segmentation and centerline extraction.
- Supports dual-volume loading.
- Simple detection shows same location in supine and prone position.