- 3D/ Advanced Visualization
INFINITT Xelis FusionXelis Fusion allows the user to fuse multi-modality studies, visualize 3D fused images and perform quantitative analysis with speed and accuracy. It includes integrated, freely-rotating MPR functions, calculates PET Standard Uptake Values (SUV) and stores/sends images in DICOM 3.0 format.
- Supports fusion of PET, CT & MR images
- Offers both automatic & manual registration, quantitative analysis tools and rapid image navigation
- Supports 3D region of interest (ROI) analysis
- Provides user-configurable layouts for comparing current and prior studies
- Multiple user-defined color maps
- Performs segmentation with CT bed removal