- 3D/ Advanced Visualization
INFINITT Smart-NET is an ASP (Application Service Provider), hosted PACS solution that allows customers to access all the features of a hospital PACS while storing images and information remotely using cloud technology. By eliminating the costs of dedicated servers and archives, INFINITT Smart-NET becomes an affordable solution for facilities with low imaging volumes. Multiple copies of images are stored at INFINITT’s secure Data Center, and accessed via the Internet over Wide Area Networks (WAN). Also available as a Disaster Recovery option.
- INFINITT Smart-NET uses an Enterprise Storage Area Network (SAN) and a redundant online archive for real-time image backup.
- On-site caching server (optional) eliminates delay associated with slow network bandwidth.
- Data encryption is provided through secured Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, with access control and audit trails required for HIPAA compliance.
- Can be interfaced to your RIS, Practice Management or Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Roaming profiles allow individual users to access their customized viewing protocols regardless of location.
- DICOM printing, paper scanning and digital dictation supported.