INFINITT North America to showcase Enterprise Imaging
Solutions at RSNA 2020
INFINITT is a single-source provider of Enterprise Imaging solutions for Healthcare
Phillipsburg, NJ—November 5, 2020- The concept of Enterprise Imaging encompasses a unified imaging platform that enables a more patient-centric, value-based healthcare model, supports evidence-based decision making, improves multi-disciplinary collaboration, facilitates research and data mining, and helps healthcare providers leverage AI for diagnostic support and workflow automation. INFINITT North America, a single-source provider of Enterprise Imaging solutions for healthcare, will be participating in RSNA’s virtual meeting, November 29- December 5, 2020, and invites attendees to connect and learn about INFINITT’s full line of Enterprise Imaging solutions.
INFINITT’s Enterprise Imaging solutions include:
- INFINITT Healthcare Platform (IHP), a standards-based vendor neutral archive (VNA) that consolidates all types of data into a single archive, and provides Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), system monitoring and seamless integration with your EMR.
- Specialized diagnostic viewers for radiology, cardiology, mammography, digital pathology, oncology, ophthalmology, dental imaging, and an enterprise viewer for all other ‘ologies.
- INFINITT’s enterprise, zero footprint/zero download viewer that provides access to images, reports and more using any modern browser or operating system, greatly improving access for Referring Physicians, even from mobile devices.
- INFINITT Content uploader for non-DICOM data that enables you to associate scanned objects, pdf’s, jpegs, etc. with the appropriate patient so they can be readily accessible when searched or queried through your EMR.
- Encounters-based Imaging Workflow (EBIW), that enables you to archive and index images that have been captured without an order. Examples include point-of-care ultrasound and images from the ED, Dermatology, Wound Care, Burn Unit, etc.
INFINITT offers cloud-based solutions, on-premise, turnkey hardware and software solutions with or without managed services, and software-only solutions using the customers’ VM or server environment.
According to David Smarro, president and CEO of INFINITT North America, “Implementing a vendor neutral archive (VNA) can be a great first step in the move toward Enterprise Imaging, but it doesn’t stop there. If you’re thinking about purchasing a VNA, but don’t have a fully developed Enterprise Imaging strategy, we invite you to set up a meeting to talk about your options using RSNA’s virtual platform.”
One Platform. INFINITT Possibilities.
To arrange a meeting