The No. 1 software vendor healthcare providers cite as part of their organization’s long-term plan for picture archiving and communication systems is Infinitt Healthcare, according to a KLAS Research report.
For the report, KLAS Research surveyed 345 individuals — including physicians, radiology directors and executives — from hospitals and clinics across 43 non-U.S. countries about their long-term plans for enterprise imaging technology.
Here’s how eight popular software vendors stacked up when ranked by how many current customers said the software was part of their long-term PACS plan.
1. Infinitt Healthcare (based on 17 customers): 100 percent
2. Carestream Health (based on 38 customers): 97 percent
2. Sectra (based on 33 customers): 97 percent
4. McKesson (based on 15 customers): 93 percent
5. Philips (based on 23 customers): 83 percent
6. Fujifilm (based on 17 customers): 82 percent
7. GE Healthcare (based on 27 customers): 74 percent
8. Agfa Healthcare (based on 37 customers): 73 percent