INFINITT PACS is an award-winning, web-based image management system. It provides a streamlined reading workflow and scalable and expandable architecture, as well as optional virtualized server architecture for highest availability and disaster recovery. Our system has been the front-runner in the Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services report as Category Leader numerous times over the last decade. In the 2019 Best in KLAS report, INFINITT PACS was ranked #1 in both the PACS Community Hospital and PACS Imaging Centers/Ambulatory categories.
The Speech Recognition module enables a completely speech-driven interpretation process in which radiologists can complete reports by navigating the PACS system with speech commands. The module also offers superior flexibility, allowing radiologists to create and sign reports and dictate and defer to editors for correction. The system automatically translates the voice to text with a very high degree of accuracy and maintains a voice dictation file.
The system also allows for the creation of custom templates and macros. Templates load automatically with the study and can support any letterhead. Completed reports are immediately sent to be faxed, printed or transmitted via HL7 interface, based on the receiving physician’s preference.
Our communication tools are optional, add-on modules for INFINITT PACS.
- Critical Results provides an efficient and secure method for notification of critical results and findings to the referring physician. Critical Results automates notification with audit trails in conformance with ACR guidelines and enables radiology departments to monitor the delivery of critical results messaging. It provides a seamless way to flag a study while also automatically documenting to whom findings were transmitted and leaves messages to a specified location or clinician.
- Peer Review provides a fully automated, regulatory-compliant solution that integrates seamlessly into day-to-day workflows. It enables the manual or automated assignment of studies for review; manually assigned studies appear on the PACS worklist as incomplete, and automatic assigning routes studies based on pre-defined rules. The system generates statistical data for discrepancy score and productivity and tracks the level of agreement or disagreement for reviewed studies at multiple levels. Scores can be calculated by modality, institution, department, reviewing radiologist, original radiologist and more. Reports can be printed or exported to CSV and XLS files.
- Collaborator enables secure communications and minimizes security risks associated with electronic devices. It allows radiologists to contact caregivers via their preferred mode of communication, whether instant messaging, real-time chat or message board notification, to reduce workflow interruptions. It enables you to drag and drop studies into a message to review with a colleague and also includes audit and documentation capabilities.
Multimodality Image Fusion
Xelis™ Fusion allows the user to fuse multi-modality studies, visualize 3D-fused images and perform quantitative analysis with speed and accuracy. It includes integrated, freely-rotating MPR functions, calculates PET Standard Uptake Values (SUVs) and stores/sends images in DICOM 3.0 format. Xelis™ Fusion offers both manual and automatic registration methods.
- Supports any combination of PET, SPECT, CT or MR images.
- Provides quantitative analysis tools and rapid image navigation.
- Supports 3D region of interest (ROI) SUV analysis.
- Provides user-configurable layouts for comparing current and prior studies.
- Compare current with prior study maximum SUV change.
- Multiple user-defined color maps.
- Slide bar controls for AC brightness and background intensity.
- Save PET/CT back to PACS - MPR captured, single screen or entire image set.
Radiation Dose Management
DoseM is our integrated radiation dose management tracking and analytics system. It captures, analyzes and archives radiation dose data from multiple modalities and enables you to track patient doses over time to increase patient safety and prevent excessive radiation exposure. DoseM provides tools to assess performance, support protocol review and compare your data to similar facilities regionally and nationwide through direct integration to the ACR Dose Index Registry.
- Systematically manages effective dose and accumulative dose for each modality
- Monitors the number of exams and calculates cumulative dose for the patient, by modality and by body part
- Enables the user to optimize the balance between dose quantity and image quality according to Diagnostic Reference Levels (DRLs)
- Sends the dose information to your PM/HIS/EMR system and stores dose as part of the patient record
- Provides alerts by email, SMS and message through INFINITT Communicator when case exceeds DRL or patient cumulative dose over the last year exceeds threshold
- Manages Nuclear Medicine data such as Isotope information, half-life, Injection Volume
- Supports statistical analysis of dose by patient, by exam type, by device and by operator
- Submits CT dose values to the ACR National Dose Industry Registry (DIR)
- Tracks contrast medium information and provides pressure and flow graphs when interfacing with an injector
Exam Quality Reporting System (EQRS)
INFINITT now offers an optional QA module for use with INFINITT PACS called Exam Quality Reporting System (EQRS). This functionality will be useful to radiologists or supervisors who want to track and improve imaging technologists’ performance.
EQRS supports multiple modalities, making it easy to gather performance data, identify problem areas and track performance improvement.
- Exam quality surveys can be developed based on your organization’s criteria and can be accessed by radiologists and supervisors from a Performance Tracking worklist
- Radiologists or supervisors can rate technologist performance for a specified exam using a color-coded five level rating system
- Only approved levels can view, add or edit surveys: new database tables store survey questions, surveys, and study survey results.
Unified Worklist is designed for radiologists and teleradiology groups who read for multiple sites with PACS from different vendors and for hospital and imaging center delivery networks that share ownership of disparate PACS. Unified Worklist consolidates worklists and image viewing and reporting to provide a unified system with a single user interface, single sign-on and toolset and a single dictation solution.
INFINITT Mobile Viewer (APP)
INFINITT Mobile PACS Viewer empowers physicians to view medical images and patient reports on demand from their iPhones, iPads and other smart phones. The ability to view images from any wireless networking zone enhances communication between radiologists and referring physician and improves the delivery of test results.
- Report Viewing (Text or PDF)
- Authentication via registered devices
- Supports mobile, tablet devices (iOS, Android)
- Supports image search filter function on INFINITT PACS
- HIPAA compliant data encryption
- Supports DICOM and DICOM multi-frame image display
Image Manipulation using a toolbar
- WWL preset
- Hounsfield Unit
- Cine Mode
- Image scroll
- Measurement (caliper)
Supports the following mobile devices
- iPhone, iPad and Android OS embedded Smart phone/Tablet.
- iPhone 3 or higher, iPad, iPod Touch (iOS 4.2 and higher)
- Android Touch 2.3 or higher