Popular Search Terms
Our fastest, most-powerful diagnostic viewer is purpose-built to accelerate radiologists’ access and processing speeds.
INFINITT Results, our speech recognition module, enables a speech-driven interpretation process where radiologists can complete reports by navigating the PACS system with speech commands. The module offers superior flexibility, allowing radiologists to create and sign reports and dictate and defer to editors for correction. The system automatically translates the voice to text with high degrees of accuracy and maintains a voice dictation file. INFINITT Results allows for custom templates and macros that load automatically with the study and can support any letterhead. Completed reports are immediately sent to be faxed, printed, or transmitted via the HL7 interface, based on preference.
Our communication tools are optional, add-on modules for INFINITT PACS:
Critical Results provides an efficient and secure method for notification of critical results and findings to the referring physician. Critical Results automates notification with audit trails in conformance with ACR guidelines and enables radiology departments to monitor the delivery of critical results messaging. It provides a seamless way to flag a study while automatically documenting to whom findings were transmitted and leaving messages for locations or clinicians.
Peer Review provides a fully automated, regulatory-compliant solution that integrates seamlessly into day-to-day workflows. It enables the manual or automated assignment of studies for review, manually assigned studies appearing on the PACS worklist as incomplete, and automatic assigning routes studies based on pre-defined rules. The system generates statistical data for discrepancy scores and productivity and tracks the level of agreement or disagreement for reviewed studies at multiple levels. Scores can be calculated by modality, institution, department, reviewing radiologist, original radiologist, and more. Reports can be printed or exported to CSV and XLS files.
Collaborator enables secure communications and minimizes security risks associated with electronic devices. It allows radiologists to contact caregivers via their preferred mode of communication, whether instant messaging, real-time chat or message board notification, to reduce workflow interruptions. Drag and drop studies into a message to review with a colleague and also includes audit and documentation capabilities.
Multimodality Image Fusion
Xelis™ Fusion allows the user to fuse multi-modality studies, visualize 3D-fused images, and perform quantitative analysis with speed and accuracy. It includes integrated, freely-rotating MPR functions, calculates PET Standard Uptake Values (SUVs), and stores/sends images in DICOM 3.0 format. Xelis™ Fusion offers both manual and automatic registration methods.
- Supports any combination of PET, SPECT, CT, or MR images
- Provides quantitative analysis tools and rapid image navigation
- Supports 3D region of interest SUV analysis
- Provides user-configurable layouts for comparing studies
- Compares current with prior study maximum SUV change
- Features multiple user-defined color maps
- Use slide bar controls for AC brightness and background intensity
- Save PET/CT back to PACS—MPR captured, single screen, or entire image set
Radiation Dose Management
DoseM is our radiation dose management tracking and analytics system. It captures, analyzes, and archives radiation dose data across modalities and enables you to track cumulative patient doses over time to prevent excessive radiation exposure. DoseM provides performance assessment and protocol review tools that let you compare data with similar facilities through the ACR Dose Index Registry.
- Systematically manages effective and accumulative dose for each modality
- Monitors exams and calculates cumulative dose by modality and by body part
- Enables user to optimize the balance between dose quantity and image qualitySends dose information to your PM/HIS/EMR system for the patient record
- Provides alerts when case exceeds DRL or cumulative dose exceeds threshold
- Manages Nuclear Medicine data such as Isotope information, half-life, Injection Volume
- Supports statistical analysis of dose by patient, exam type, device, and operator
- Submits CT dose values to the ACR National Dose Industry Registry
- Tracks contrast medium information and provides pressure and flow graphs
Exam Quality Reporting System
Exam Quality Reporting System (EQRS) is an optional QA module with INFINITT PACS that helps radiologists or supervisors track and improve imaging technologists’ performance. EQRS supports multiple modalities, making gathering and tracking performance data and identifying problem areas easy.
- Develop exam quality surveys based on your organization’s criteria
- Rate technologist performance for a specified exam
- View, add, or edit surveys at approved access levels
- Store survey questions, surveys, and results
Image Sharing with INFINITT lets you automate the distribution of DICOM image files, reports, and more based on configurable profiles and workflows. Our image-sharing capability lets you view, import, convert, burn to CD or DVD, and store images. It also provides interoperability across your imaging enterprise, allowing radiology, cardiology, oncology, endoscopy, surgery, and dermatology professionals to share and manage medical studies. All methods are DICOM and IHE conformant and HIPAA compliant, with full tracking and audit trails for peace of mind.
Unified Worklist is designed for radiologists and teleradiology groups who read for multiple sites with PACS from different vendors and for hospital and imaging center delivery networks that share ownership of disparate PACS. Unified Worklist consolidates worklists and image viewing and reporting, providing a unified system with a single user interface, sign-on, toolset, and dictation solution.
Lunit INSIGHT MMG
Developed using Lunit’s deep learning technology, Lunit INSIGHT MMG detects breast cancer on mammograms with 96% accuracy. It provides location information of detected breast cancer through heatmaps and contours, provides abnormality scores for each breast, and assists radiologists in diagnosing early-stage cancer when it can be treated more successfully. One of the many benefits highlighted by Lunit MMG is the improved diagnostic accuracy for dense breasts.
Lunit INSIGHT CXR Triage
Lunit INSIGHT CXR Triage is a radiological computer-assisted triage software that analyzes adult chest X-ray images for the presence of pre-specified suspected critical findings (pleural effusion and pneumothorax). High accuracy rates, seamlessly integrated with reading workflow, instant results.