Learn about INFINITT’s Mammography viewing solution that provides fast image loading and customizable viewing tools for full-field digital mammography, breast MRI, ultrasound and other digital images on a single workstation
INFINITT Mammo PACS
INFINITT’s Mammo PACS provides fast image loading and customizable viewing tools for full-field digital mammography, breast MRI, ultrasound and other digital images on a single workstation. Mammography layout presets can be customized on an individual or group basis; mammography hanging protocol loop sequence allows you to customize current and prior view order and eliminate redundancies. Digital Breast Tomosynthesis adds 3-dimensional images for a higher level of confidence when screening or diagnosing cancer. Mammo Tracking MQRS can be seamlessly integrated with easy activation as an optional add-on module to our Mammo PACS.
- View and manipulate images from any modality, whether traditional, ultrasound, MRI or DBT.
- Supports all major manufacturers of Tomosynthesis.
- Option to store original data without compression.
- Automatic same-sizing and alignment of current exam with priors.
- Enhanced workflow efficiency with reading and reporting on a single workstation.
- Pre-fetching of studies speeds image loading for volume reading and remote viewing.
- 2D CAD overlays that are easy to turn on identify regions of interest, improving detection of abnormalities.
- DBT exams viewable with scroll wheel and cine mode.
- Saves annotations and key images and maintains secure archiving and integration with third-party archives.