INFINITT Cardiology Suite integrates all your cardiovascular data into one solution, streamlining image management, analysis, reporting and submission to data registries. In addition, INFINITT has been certified by the American College of Cardiology (ACC), demonstrating that INFINITT Cardiology Suite-v. 126.96.36.199 meets NCDR requirements for version 5 of the CathPCI Registry®.
INFINITT Cardiology Suite
INFINITT Cardiology Suite is a web-based PACS and reporting system for cardiology and vascular imaging, EKG and nuclear medicine. It can be used as a stand-alone system or become fully integrated with INFINITT PACS, consolidating data for the EHR. Report templates are customizable and compatible with Dragon Dictation.
- Basic and advanced measurements and calculations for echocardiography,non-invasive vascular, EKG, nuclear medicine and cardiac catheterization images.
- Sophisticated report creation with auto-population of measurements and interpretations.
- Eliminates transcription costs and offers the flexibility of reviewing studies anywhere and anytime.
- Enables user to combine Stress EKG and Nuclear Medicine reports into one template.
- Standardized report templates for Cardiology and Vascular procedures with electronic signature.
- Collects data, simplifying submission to STS and state registries.
- Statistical tools simplify submission of required data for ICAVL, ICAEL and ICANL accreditations.
INFINITT Cardiology Viewer offers specialized functionality for echocardiography, helping increase productivity and hospital revenues while improving workflow and the quality of patient care. Statistical tools simplify the submission of data required for accreditation and re-accreditation.
INFINITT Cardiology Suite offers image management, analysis tools and an efficient means of collecting and submitting data to the NCDR CathPCI® Registry. It can map data from hemodynamic systems to appropriate fields in just one click.
INFINITT’s EKG Management System offers advanced viewing functionality, analysis tools and reporting. The web-based system offers the convenience of remote viewing and approval, while physician electronic signature and auto-distribution of results helps speed time to billing and reimbursement.
INFINITT Cardiology Suite offers Nuclear Cardiac review and reporting capabilities, enabling physicians to quantify, review and report SPECT, PET, Hybrid-CT and Myocardial Blood Flow & Reserve studies. This accurate and reproducible application assists physicians with their assessment of a patient’s cardiac health, all within INFINITT ‘s Cardiology viewer. Results files and reports archive to INFINITT Cardiology Suite for convenient retrieval.
- Single, comprehensive application: Perfusion, Function, Viability, Flow, Inflammation, Calcium, and reporting within the same application.
- Highly configurable: modify screens, workflows, or build-your-own clinical workflow from the screens up.
- Unmatched training and support: all Product Specialists are certified Nuclear Medicine Technologists with clinical experience.
*Quantifications and images from INVIA 4DM
INFINITT Cardiology Suite offers specialized functionality for the non-invasive vascular lab, collecting and managing data electronically to help increase productivity and hospital revenues while improving workflow and the quality of patient care. It also offers options to compare non-invasive vascular findings with invasive cath studies.
Holter & Other Event Monitoring
INFINITT Cardiology Suite also offers viewing, post processing and documentation/reporting of Holter monitoring procedures, including detailed data for procedure monitoring summary, heart rate data/variability, QT, Pacer and ST analysis, ventricular/supraventricular ectopy, atrial fibrillation summary and diary notes. Viewing, post processing and documentation/reporting functionality is also available for event monitoring procedures.
3D Cardiac Vessel Analysis
Xelis Cardiac provides easy and powerful 2D and 3D display and analysis tools for evaluation of coronary CT angiography. It delivers large volumetric studies with comprehensive image analysis, soft plaque analysis and measurement tools for more effective and accurate diagnoses as well as convenient surgical planning.