Popular Search Terms
Digital Pathology Solution
Digitize your entire pathology workflow with solutions
designed to improve efficiency and collaboration.
INFINITT Digital Pathology Solution
INFINITT Digital Pathology Solution (IDPS) is a vendor-neutral digital pathology workflow, reporting, and archiving solution that is “scanner agnostic.” Digitized, full-resolution, whole-slide images from any vendor’s slide scanner can be viewed, manipulated, shared, and archived to support a complete conversion to digital pathology workflows.
IDPS enables pathologists to view pathology information from any location, including the clinical laboratory, hospital, or home setting*. In addition, pathology images can be made rapidly available to multiple users simultaneously. It integrates with your EMR and laboratory information system to facilitate image sharing, remote consultation, and tumor board review. It can also integrate with our Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA), as well as an existing VNA, to support your enterprise imaging strategy.
- Simplifies access to current, historical, and comparative medical images
- Enables image sharing and multidisciplinary collaboration
- Improves access to instructive and unusual cases for teaching and training
- Supports remote reading and secondary consultation through distributed workflow
- Enhances security with authentication and user management