Popular Search Terms
Digital Pathology Solution
Digitize your entire pathology workflow with solutions
designed to improve efficiency and collaboration.
INFINITT Digital Pathology Solution
INFINITT Digital Pathology Solution (IDPS) is a vendor-neutral digital pathology workflow, reporting, and archiving solution that is “scanner agnostic.” Digitized, full-resolution, whole-slide images from any vendor’s slide scanner can be viewed, manipulated, shared, and archived to support a complete conversion to digital pathology workflows.
IDPS enables pathologists to view pathology information from any location, including the clinical laboratory, hospital, or home setting*. In addition, pathology images can be made rapidly available to multiple users simultaneously. It integrates with your EMR and laboratory information system to facilitate image sharing, remote consultation, and tumor board review. It can also integrate with our Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA), as well as an existing VNA, to support your enterprise imaging strategy.
- Simplifies access to current, historical, and comparative medical images
- Enables image sharing and multidisciplinary collaboration
- Improves access to instructive and unusual cases for teaching and training
- Supports remote reading and secondary consultation through distributed workflow
- Enhances security with authentication and user management
To download a pdf copy of an INFINITT case study from one of our Digital Pathology Sites
enter your information here
Enterprise Digital Pathology
IDPS is built on the INFINITT Healthcare Platform (IHP), a standards-based Enterprise Imaging workflow and archiving platform. This ensures your digital pathology solution is fully integrated into existing enterprise imaging workflows and archives to support your enterprise imaging journey.
- Enables pathologists to quickly access the entire patient journey, with imaging visibility across various modalities, file formats, and specializations
- Facilitates multi-disciplinary care by integrating viewing of all available image and clinical data
- Leverages information lifecycle management to ensure the large medical imaging and digital pathology datasets are efficiently and cost-effectively managed
Like our radiology PACS solutions, the INFINITT Digital Pathology Solution is built to leverage artificial intelligence, streamline workflows, and improve image analysis so pathologists can quickly arrive at a more accurate clinical diagnosis.
*This software is available for use per this FDA guidance
Our Digital Pathology Solution was among our solutions that played a part in the FIRST IN THE WORLD – HIMSS DIAM Stage 7 accreditation
Check out the press release here
Visit us at one of these upcoming events:
Pathology Informatics Summit 2023- May 22nd – 25th
David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh
DPA-Pathology Visions.23 – October 29th- 31st
Hyatt Regency, Orlando, FL .