Phillipsburg, NJ—May 3, 2021- INFINITT North America, a single-source provider of Enterprise Imaging solutions for healthcare, will be participating in the SIIM 21 virtual meeting, May 24-27, 2021 and invites attendees to connect and learn about INFINITT PACS 7.0 –an AI-empowered, intelligent PACS that was introduced to the market in 2020.
INFINITT PACS improves diagnostic accuracy, reduces reporting time with navigation shortcuts, integrates easily with your EMR and other information systems, and offers advanced communication and collaboration tools.
- AI-empowered Dynamic Worklist, a highly configurable feature that analyzes your workload and enables studies to be grouped and sorted based on your clinical needs.
- Patient Thumbnail Worklist, provides an overview of patient priors, enabling you to quickly identify relevant priors and open a series with a single mouse click.
- Auto Position Sync – When viewing current and prior exams for lesion assessment, an alignment algorithm performs auto-registration of images, matching current and prior exam to the same slice position.
- Circle Menu, a tool that allows you to apply frequently used layouts and view modes simply by dragging and dropping images onto the viewer.
- Sophisticated third-party Advanced Visualization software launches from within the PACS and allows you to save 3D images to the PACS archive.
- Enterprise Search module, enables you to query for analogous cases in radiological reports collected in your PACS over time, without any disruption in reading workflow.
- An AI Platform that allows you to access a growing library of AI algorithms supported by direct integration.
INFINITT offers cloud-based solutions, on-premise, turnkey hardware and software solutions with or without managed services, and software-only solutions using the customers’ VM or server environment.
INFINITT’s mission is to help healthcare providers consolidate systems, streamline workflows, and reduce management complexity to achieve cost benefits while transforming to a more patient-centric healthcare model.