Phillipsburg, NJ – November 16, 2017—INFINITT North America, an award-winning developer of image and information management solutions for healthcare, will highlight its enterprise imaging platform and new products that facilitate the transformation to value-based care at RSNA 2017. The value-based reimbursement model will challenge radiology to be less siloed, and radiologists to be more interactive with patients and referring physicians.
“These demands will expand the role of radiologists, but their success will depend heavily on an integrated enterprise imaging platform that includes non-DICOM images and encounter-based imaging workflow,” says David Smarro, CEO of INFINITT North America.
“At the desktop, new tools will be needed to proactively navigate MACRA requirements, Clinical Decision Support and clinical practice improvements.”
At RSNA 2017, INFINITT will be showing their next generation Diagnostic Viewer, with new tools for data collection and analysis, and easy access to dashboards and communication tools.
- New Lesion Management tools, allowing measurement comparison by bookmarking and tracking lesions through all historical exams
- An embedded Enterprise Search capability, a Google-like search engine that provides better access to your data and pathology data stored in the VNA
- Enhanced Dose Management and analysis of radiation dose with multiple ways to measure—including organ dose calculations
- MACRA and MIPS tools for success, making it easy to report on Quality Measures and achieve top composite scores
- New tools for Decision Support, including ready access to ACR Appropriateness Criteria
- Embedded Speech Recognition and more structured content to improve the quality and completeness of reports
Streamlined platforms, reports and workflow will enable the efficient exchange of images and data from all disciplines. With continuous process improvement and greater collaboration, radiologists will demonstrate value and thrive in the new healthcare environment.
Interested in scheduling a meeting or product demonstration at RSNA? Visit the INFINITT North America website: www.infinittna.com or call (877) 387-6960.